- Sunday Worship – 11am and 6:30pm. The most important meetings of our week are our Sunday Worship meetings. We meet twice every Sunday. Both meetings are similar – a mixture of singing, praying, reading of the Bible and preaching. In the morning there is a talk for children and there are sheets for both younger and older children to help them follow the sermon. After the service we have tea, coffee and biscuits together.
- Midweek Bible Study and Prayer – Wednesday 7:15pm. We meet every week to study the Bible. We read through the Bible together and try to understand and apply it using questions prepared by the leader. We then share items for prayer and pray together. On the first Wednesday of the month we consider frontline activities – those who are on the frontline of ministry in Cheltenham and throughout the world.
- Ladies’ Meeting – 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month 10:30am. A time for tea & coffee and sharing, as well as listening to God’s word from a visiting speaker.
- “Whaddon Road Lights” – Children’s Choir – Wednesday 4-5pm. A children’s choir for junior school children (years 3-6, ages 7-11) from 4-5pm on Wednesdays with drinks from 3:30pm. No auditions required!
- Kids’ Fun Days. At Christmas and in the summer we have kids’ fun days involving food, fun, games, stories, songs and craft.
- Christianity Explored. Periodically we run Christianity Explored Courses for anyone interested in Christianity. This involves an informal time of food, a ten minute DVD and a time for discussion and questions.